The benefit of this methodology is that students can enjoy a flexible study schedule having the freedom to organize their time with a high standard of discipline.
In this system, offered by AAU, students will have the access to this independent educational method form the comfort of their residence, eliminating the difficulties of geography, organizing their own study time and respecting family life and work obligations.
3) Study Plan – Duration
The diploma course program contains 8 modules to be develop. The program has a maximum duration of 8 months and a minimum of 4 months; the student must complete and submit a minimum of 1 module per month.
4) Study Methodology
AAU offers a distance learning method in which students do not need to physically attend classrooms. They adopt a study platform where they have access to their personal tutor.
- El estudiante puede disfrutar de un horario de estudios flexible, organizando su tiempo de manera libre y con un alto nivel de autodisciplina.
- El estudiante va acceder a este tipo de educación independiente en el lugar donde residan, eliminando así las dificultades de ubicación geográfica, organización del tiempo de estudio y respeto a la vida familiar y obligaciones laborales.
- Once the student is officially enrolled in our program, a user and password will be assigned to access the virtual student platform. This process should not take more than 24 hours. The student virtual platform is useful for our students to manage their academic progress in an organized manner, make direct inquiries to their academic advisor and have the integral development of their program using the internet.
- The student will be able to make use of different virtual libraries that can be found on the internet. This way, students will have free access to books and electronic publications, as well as academic databases in order to conduct their research.
- AAU offer students a series of suggested courses in the program to be studied. The function of the student, in coordination with his academic adviser, is to choose the courses of study for the development of the career. If a course of courses suggested by AAU are not adapted to the needs of the student, he or she will be able to suggest other courses that meet their expectations, as long as they meet the academic formats that AAU requires.
5) Academic Credit Table
The total number of credits needed to complete and graduate from a certificate is 27.
The program consists of a compulsory autobiographical Development field (3 credits) and 8 development career courses, each course consists of 3 credits which are set by the University.
AAU offers students the choice of choosing their courses based on the criterion of their Academic Adviser.
AAU’s objective is to provide students with the knowledge, skills and values necessary for individuals in today’s challenging world. The fundamental purpose of andragogy education is to ensure the acquisition of knowledge common to educated people and to equip students to integrate acquired knowledge in order to produce interconnections of thoughts and ideas. The goal of this study program is to provide students with the information, ideas and skills they need to have in order to live a happier and more intellectually rewarding life
7) Cursos Sugeridos
Here you will be able to find courses that are required as a basis for general study and courses that suits your desired plan of studies. However that does not mean it’s a standardized program that you would want as a study plan. The following are suggested courses that can guide you to make your own specialized curriculum.
- Foundations of the Administration
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Mathematics
- Total Quality Management
- Accounting for Companies
- Tax Law
- Analysis of Financial Information
- Basic Mathematics