American Andragogy University is an educational institution that offers distance-learning programs for adults who have the ability to implement the self-study methodology such as courses, diplomas, degrees, masters and doctorates.
These studies are carried out with the andragogic study system, in which the student provides theoretical learning, to assimilate these techniques and thus apply them within everyday life.
To achieve the development of a self-taught student, AAU offers its students the following:
- The use of different virtual libraries where students have free access to books and electronic publications.
- Study Platform: For students to have access to the information related to their academic progress in an organized way, have direct consultations with their academic advisor and have updated information of their program using the Internet.
AAU, provides the main tools for the development of its students, it also expects them to develop certain characteristics based on the andragogic system:
- Defined personality.
- Previous experience in the area of study.
- Ease of learning.
- Being oriented to self-study.
- Being motivated to learn.